2011年7月16日星期六

U & I (moumoon)

You and I, Only this love is destiny. 'Til I die, I'll never forget... Can't ever let you go.  (I'm gonna miss you...)  You and I, Under my eyelids, You don't lie. You're just like you were back then, Right by my side.  Even with the table between us, I can hear the tick-tock of your heartbeat... You're not turning back.  When you turned your back on me in the rain, The magnets of yearning in our hearts drew us together, But now they're broken.  You and I, The day we said goodbye was destiny, too. 'Til I die, I couldn't be honest with myself... Don't wanna let you down.
Memories are like a kaleidoscope; Even if they shatter, they're beautiful... I smothered my pure feelings.  You and I, There's just one reason for my tears. 'Til we die, Our two hearts Are growing further and further apart.  I'm gonna miss you... 
 You and I, Only this love is destiny. 'Til I die, I'll never forget... Can't ever let you go.  (I'm gonna miss you...)  You and I, If we meet in a dream, I know. 'Til we die, We'll still be smiling... Never forget about you.

没有评论:

发表评论